Consultants Mtg Jan. 26; Ask a Headhunter about how to market yourself!
|January 7, 2013||Posted by CSauthor2 under CN, CS||
This is a reminder for the next meeting of the IEEE’s Los Angeles Area and OrangeCounty’s consultants’ networks, on Saturday 1-26 at 10 a.m. at Cal State Fullerton. Kindly find a summary below and the full details in the attachment.
Featured 1-26 Program: Marketing Your Services – Advice From a Headhunter
As an engineer, selling ourselves to a client or employer is one of the hardest jobs that we have to do. As an alternative, headhunters can do it for us. Should we use their services? What can we learn from them? Most of us would much rather “engineer”than we would market ourselves or our services.
If these points ring a bell to you, join the IEEE’s Los Angeles Area and Orange County’s consultants’ networks:
- · When: Saturday, January 26, 10 a.m.
Lunch: at noon
- · Where: Cal State Fullerton (Nutwood, just West of 57 freeway); Engineering building (for a map and more details, email: email@example.com), room 321
Parking: lot E
- · Who: consultant head hunter Ray Ybarra plus a panel of our own members
- · What: Marketing Your Services – Advice From a Headhunter
- · More details: see attachment
- · Free lunch at noon if you RSVP by Friday 1-25 at 5 p.m.
Secretary, LAACN & OCCN, IEEE