IEEE Day! “Show Your IEEE Spirit” Social Media Contest
|October 4, 2016||Posted by Alberto Tam Yong under General||
- Post a picture or short video (no longer than 15 seconds) showing your IEEE spirit
- Share it with the public
- Ask your friends to “like” it
- We’ll select a winner from the most popular posts
- Use #IEEEDAY2016 and #IEEEFOOTHILLSECTION
- Post must be shared on October 4th, 2016, from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM
- Qualifying Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – Winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card
If you are an IEEE Young Professional, soon to graduate student, or are just interested on learning more about IEEE, join the IEEE Young Professionals at their event for IEEE Day.
UPDATE: October 6, 2016
We had great submissions for the Social Media Contest, and we have selected a winner. The winner is: Jasmine Moreno, the Chair (2016-2017) for the IEEE Student Branch at the University of California, Riverside.
Some other great submissions:
Thank you for participating!
Alberto Tam Yong
Webmaster and Newsletter Editor for IEEE Foothill Section