Submit Your Paper Today!
RFIC2017 Paper Submission
Deadline: 9 January 2017
The premier IEEE conference in the world focused on RFIC technologies invite authors to submit technical papers describing original work and/or advanced practices in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Millimeter-wave circuits and ICs with focus on 28GHz cellular and 802.11ad/ay WiGig systems
- Wireless Mobile and Connectivity transceivers for sub-6 GHz 5G, advanced-LTE, and MU-MIMO WiFi
- Low-power transceivers for IoT and other key new low energy wireless applications
- RF/Analog front-end and mixed-signal baseband circuits with focus on advancements in full-duplex applications, RF front-end interference cancellation, and high performance ADCs
- Reconfigurable and tunable front-ends with focus on cognitive radios, advanced connectivity radios, and N-path filter based tunable circuits
- Power amplifiers and advanced transmitter circuits with focus on high-frequency PAs, higher-class cellular UE PAs, linearization, and efficiency enhancement
- RFIC modeling, simulation, testing, process, devices, and packaging technologies
This year in RFIC2017, focus on 5G Technologies:
Jointly with the IMS 5G summit and executive forum held on Monday and Tuesday afternoons (June 5 & 6, 2017), the RFIC2017 Monday morning technical session will be dedicated to original academic and industrial work in future sub-6GHz and 28GHz mobile 5G radios, including 60GHz WiGig connectivity. Consider submitting your paper focused on 5G technologies advancement!
Not to forget that RFIC symposium has a Best Student Paper Award and an Industry Best Paper Award!
RFIC will recognize outstanding technical contributions from academia and industry sources, which will significantly benefit the RFIC community at large. Consider submitting your paper that describes innovation of an integrated circuit or a system application that potentially has the highest impact on RFIC technology and products!
For more information and to submit your paper click on the links below:
View the Call for Papers
Click Here to Submit Your Paper
In conjunction with IMS Microwave Week, we invite you to come and enjoy
Follow all conference upates: