ISC WEST is THE largest security industry trade show in the U.S. At ISC West you will have the chance to network with over 29,000 security professionals through:
- New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- Working with SIA, ISC also features world class education to learn about every facet of the security industry. For more info on SIA Education@ISC click here
- NEW! Unmanned Security Expo – an all-new event launching within ISC West focusing on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Robotics & Vehicles (UGVs), and the various software and applications that support them.
- NEW! Connected Security Expo (CSE) moved to the ISC West Show Floor – as the digital and physical worlds collide, it is increasingly important for industry professionals to protect their organizations and clients from both physical and cyber threats. CSE provides holistic solutions for today’s connected organizations. To get the most out of your trip, Refer your IT Security Colleagues to the Show Here and attend as a buying team.
IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference
Now in its 7th year, GHTC is the flagship IEEE Conference focusing on innovation, deployment and adaptation of Technology for Humanitarian Goals and Sustainable Development.
GHTC invites presenters to showcase innovation and progress in technology and methodology addressing the socio-cultural and socio-economic needs of vulnerable and resource-constrained end-user communities in developing and developed countries, as well as confronting the challenges of both natural and man-made disasters.
Key focus areas that are particularly relevant include (but are not limited to):
- Poverty Alleviation
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Quality Education
- Affordable & Clean Energy
- Clean Water & Sanitation
- Connectivity & Communication
- Humanitarian Challenges & Opportunities
- Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery
- Other United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
5th IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability
Airport Marriott, Phoenix Arizona
November 12-14, 2017
Welcome to the 2017 IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability – Engineering and the Environment (SusTech). SusTech 2017 is sponsored by the IEEE Oregon Section, IEEE Region 6, IEEE Phoenix Section and IEEE-USA. Technical co-sponsors are the IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology (SSIT).
“We have never faced such a test, but neither have we encountered such great opportunity. You have the power to secure the well-being of this and succeeding generations.” -UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon at the UN Climate Change Conference Paris 2015
Environmental Sustainability is at the forefront of global issues facing humanity. Advances in technology, policy and social behavior are essential for the pursuit of environmentally sound development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the future.
The IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech 2017) aims to explore the development and application of science, engineering, and technology to promote sustainability.
If you are passionate about the environment and sustainability, if you are developing innovative solutions to drive sustainable development, if you are interested in connecting to, learning from and collaborating with engineering, science, technology and community leaders, you MUST attend SusTech 2017.
The Conference will be held at Airport Marriott, 1101 North 44th Street Phoenix, AZ 85008 on November 12-14, 2017.
The goal of the IEEE Technologies for Sustainability (Sustech) Conference is to explore the development and application of science, engineering and technology to promote sustainability in these areas:
|Renewable/Alternative Energy||(e.g. solar, wind, tidal, fuel cells, energy harvesting, nuclear, thermal, power distribution)|
|Energy Efficiency||(e.g. sensors and measurement, energy saving controls,ÿ data centers, power saving, Smart Environment)|
|Internet of Things – IOT for sustainability||(e.g.: sensors, computing, control, communication, storage and drive electronics targeted for IOT applications, medical electronics)|
|Smart Grid||(e.g. communications, control, power electronics, industrial and home applications, energy storage, demand control and response)|
|Transportation Electrification||(e.g. electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, aviation/drones, motors, drive controls, batteries, sensors, electronics & fuel economy, environmental & power distribution impacts)|
|eWaste||(e.g. reduction, conversion, disposal, recycling, materials harvesting, reuse, managing product lifecycle)|
|Water Management||(e.g. sensors, controls, systems to allocate, treat, reclaim, and conserve water)|
|Electronics||(e.g. sustainable manufacturing and industrial applications, components and systems, global materials supply, reuse and repair of consumer electronics, Open repair manuals and on-line repair and electronics sustainability resources, best practices)|
|Societal Implications / Quality of Life||(e.g. engineering of sustainable solutions, implementation challenges for sustainable technologies, Smart Cities, health & medical electronics, global education & human resources, ethics and professional responsibility, risk management, public policy)|